Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Belimal is a well known herb used as herbal tea from ancient times. It has a characteristic fragrance and flavor which induce consumption. Regular usage refreshes the body and alleviate from fatigue. No side effects have been reported with the regular use of this herb.
- Improves digestion and absorption
- Excellent remedy for irritable bowel disorders
- Frequent use improves skin complexion
- Relieves indigestion and abdominal distension
- Control gastric hyper-acidity
- Belimal Taken one hour before sleep will help to gain mental relaxation, which in turn leads to a peaceful night's sleep
History of the Product
Belimal's Therapeutic indications were recorded in sanhitha text, over three thousand years ago. Since then it has been used as herbal tea.
How the Product Works?
Sweet astringent taste and mild cold potency relieves gastritis and irritable bowels.
Belimal Tea is Certified by the department of ayurvrda ministry of indigenous medicine of Sri Lanka and confirms that this herbal tea can be consumed without a prescription and is suitable for general use.